Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December 1st...Frosty Outside...

It was pretty easy to get into the Journal Your Christmas/December Documented spirit, with the frosty view around our house today. This, I decided to capture in my layout for December 1st. Yes, these huge trees are in my front yard!
 




I have been so inspired by the shaker pockets I have seen on Youtube, that I decided to incorporate one into the layout. It is really hard to see, but I also added some gingerbread people cut outs that I made with the new dies and stamps I purchased by Lawn Fawn. You will probably see more of these gingerbread people throughout my album all season, as they are soooooo cute!





I also wanted to share a few last-minute alterations I made to my album yesterday. I decided I needed a spine on it. So I went out to Michael's and found this really festive burlap. I adhered it to the side of the chipboard cover and back of the book. I love how it turned out.

 
Thanks for looking everyone and happy documenting!

2 comments: