Saturday, December 5, 2015

Using junk mail for today's page...

 
Lots of bright pamphlets and brochures are showing up in the mail right now.
 
I decided to use this one that I received from the Liquor Commission. I loved the color, graphics and festive drink recipes on it.
 
 




I then added:

Dylusions white paint
sewed on my number four card

a pocket made with my fuse tool
a paper pocket made with my silhouette

Journalling is on the pamphlet and on one of the coffee-dyed tags in the pocket

Stamped some metallic blue snowflakes with acrylic paint...




...Plus a few embellishments to top it off.

This was a really fun and imaginative page to create. I encourage anyone to use any fun and funky brochures or ads that may be sitting around right now!

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using Junk Mail!! You are wonderful! Although I do think Shimelle has suggested it, or Ali, or maybe I've just used catalogue pages before; anyway, love your page! TFS!

    ReplyDelete